1. They free up your brain to go past the “expected.”
2. They remind everyone that ideation is a safe space.
3. They make the group loosen up and better collaborate.
4. They help you spot cliches and refine your creative taste.
5. They always lead (indirectly or directly) to a great idea.
TBH, if your creative ideations don’t involve a ton of bad ideas, your best ones will probably never see the light of day.
Let go and let flawed,
The Obedient Team
PS/ Looking for some ideation inspo? Watch us brainstorm badly and goodly on Can They Brand That? our improvised branding show.